Have you figured out what are the deciding factors that would make your signature program?
When creating your signature program you MUST think about your clients first.
My friend… don’t be fooled by the simplicity of this concept…
We realized that we did not only need to consider what content to deliver to the clients (that is the easiest part… You ask your clients, what things they are struggling the most with and what they would love to learn to move them forward. Then you create a program around that… Simple
But, most importantly, we needed to figure out, what were the deciding factors (other than content) that would make our signature program being IRRESISTIBLE.
What are the things to consider when creating a product that sells?
There are 5 things you need to consider when creating a product that sells itself.
- Price and Payments – Make your signature product as easy to pay as possible. For example, we decided to create crazy payment plans for our members so they could join based on where they are at.
- Location and Systems – What systems do your clients need to use to access your training? Where is the location of the training? Can they access the training easily?
- Your Personality – Does your product or service reflect your personality? Many people copy what the big guys are doing, just finding themselves in a bottleneck hard to escape. Think about what attracted your clients to you in the first place and give them more of it.
- Sharability – Is your program something that people are proud to share with their friends? Think long term… how can you create a buzz that will spread constantly? Many of our members love what we do so much that they want our friends to be involved in as well!
- Support System – This is what we struggled the most at the beginning while growing our membership. How can you make sure your members are supported along the way? What can you put in place to make them feel they are not alone during the program?
If you implement these keys… your program will sell like hot cake! (I still don’t know why hot cake sells so much… There are some really good cold cakes too… lol)
Now is your turn!
Remember to leave us a comment and let us know how you are going to implement those strategies in your speaking business.
We look forward seeing you next week and always remember…
LIVE WITH PURPOSE
The Purpose Strategist